Hi ladies, today I’ll be talking about ways to avoid pregnancy fatigue. I don’t think that there is a miracle remedy that will magically give you tons of energy, however, there are things that you can do to keep yourself motivated and out of bed. One thing to always keep in mind is that you should always listen to your body during pregnancy. If you’re feeling really tired make sure to get some rest.
- GET YOUR BEAUTY REST. Create that perfect oasis for you to escape to at the end of the day. Light some candles, read a book and unwind in your cozy bed. For me, my sheets and comforter are key. If they’re not cozy and super soft I won’t be able to fall asleep. I recently discovered a brand called “Majesty Silk” that carries silk pillowcases. Every time I go to bed I feel like a princess. They feel so luxurious and fancy! Love them!!
- DON’T SKIP YOUR MORNING ROUTINE. What I mean by that is that if you’re a coffee person you should have your coffee. If you’re a tea person have your tea. It’s perfectly safe to have a cup of coffee or tea, as long as it’s not more than 200 mg per day. If you feel safer not having caffeine try a decaf tea or coffee. That’s what I do and my mornings don’t seem out of whack.
- HAVE A LIGHTER BREAKFAST. I’ve had to deal with really bad nausea this pregnancy and it wore me out. I found that if I ate lighter meals I didn’t feel as nauseated. Of course, that meant that I had to eat more frequently but I didn’t mind 🙂 It helped me be more energized and less nauseated.
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. I remember complaining to my doctor about the fact that I had zero energy. She told me that I wasn’t drinking enough water and it was causing even worse fatigue. Now I make sure to drink a minimum of two liters of water per day and trust me, IT REALLY HELPS!
- TAKE IT EASY. Don’t overwork yourself. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Don’t set really crazy goals and unreal deadlines because if you’re anything like me you’ll quickly realize that it’s impossible and you’ll wear yourself out. I had to be put on bed rest for a week because I wasn’t being careful and wasn’t getting enough rest. We ladies are always on the go-go go-go…
I hope these quick tips help some of you. If you have any other helpful tips please share 😉
SHOP : MAJESTY SILK PILLOWCASES
USE THIS COUPON TO GET $10 OFF YOUR PURCHASE : NELYA10